Lloyd Metcalf Inc.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Want to live forever?

Through Time
When we are young, we think we are invincible and we will live forever. When we are older we want to be young again and think we will live forever.
Instead of heading up to the studio in the rain, and chill, I opted for a little digital experimentation. Why not free up the brain a little, have no intended result, compile images, technique, and layer on layer to see where it leads. I ended up with something that reminded me of all the adventures, and things I have experienced to get "here" today. Things are still moving up and on, but in 40 years I have really done A LOT of stuff to be who I am now with what I know.
living forever now I think is easier than I previously thought. There is art, we can always immortalize ourselves in imagery I suppose. The best and most common way I our children.
This image isn't as deep as it would seem. According to my last post (I think it speaks for itself).
What do you think ???? let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment