Lloyd Metcalf Inc.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Custom digital toys?

I try not to talk too much about advertising and things of that nature, but heres one I think Artists and creatives can enjoy AND profit from.
   Skinit offers peel and stick "skins" for all sorts of digital toys. Phones, controllers, laptops and a multitude of other things. Designable by the end user, and reasonably priced.
What if your laptop had a sample of your design work, with your .com and digital resume announced? The possibilities for this is endless. I really like the idea, and its market value to customers has some real world potential. I am considering the phone skins.
My laptop is one of those "rubberized" covers and won't be able to take a skin. It has my mind buzzing of quality places to put it to use though.
http://www.skinit.com/ I'm just saying... its worth the look if you are any kind of digital artist / graphic designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment