Lloyd Metcalf Inc.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Larry Elmore original work



Normally I would refuse to do this sort of thing, but those who know me, know I am a fan of fantasy RPG games. Even more, I am a fan of the art and artists that inspire so many people and make a great game epic.
One of my artistic inspirations from day one has been Larry Elmore, who started with TSR on the basic game system.
Here is everyone's opportunity to have and hold not only a full color copy of some of his best works, but signed original works by the master himself.
Elmore has a style that is very particular to detail, planning and careful thought. His work reflect the hours, days, and years of experience he has gained.
A worth-while investment to be sure, I have pledged my funds to this project, take a look for yourself!




No comments:

Post a Comment