Lloyd Metcalf Inc.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I haven't gone away

To my FB, blog, and page followers, I haven't forgotten.
This summer has been a flurry of activity with art shows, new jobs, and internships.
Life seems to be settling back down and I will soon be back on track with the page and blog.

SAD 57 has hired me to film, edit & post school board meetings and events. The internship at Saco River Community Television has been nothing but wonderful, educational and productive. I will be continuing to volunteer.

Now that summer is coming to a close, my education is ramping back up and I have returned to support the guys with autism full time.
Full success is only a matter of a very little bit of time. Still plenty of the artwork for sale here at the studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment